Spraying pattern

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobweb

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I did the SiennaX course last year and am getting on really well with it. My Daughter also trained with them and love it too.
She has since had 2 different jobs with Beauty companies OPI, Benefit,and has had to train with 2 different systems of Spray tan.
Sh doenst like the spraying routine for either of these companies so when she gets a client she reverts back to the SiennaX way.

I was just wondering what routine you prefer??

deb x

I prefer and teach the vertical method, but many people spray in different ways with what they find easy for them! I wasnt taught to spray in a vertical pattern!

i think you mean how to stand the client etc ive learnt 1way then was shown sienna x and it took me a wile to master there routine and remember it.i now use the sienna x way but if there a section im not keen on i doit my own way but obv it will depend weather the company allows YOU todo this.

I was trained with a routine but told that so long as I get all the body sprayed it doesn't matter how I go about doing it - meaning that I can spray any part of the body in any order so long as all the skin is sprayed the tan will turn out fine.

I sort of stick to what I was taught but have made a few alterations to my routine myself. I used to forget certain areas as the order didn't feel natural and flow for me, I also don't use some of the positions I was taught at all.

So long as the resulting tan is nice, not streaky, patchy etc... then it doesn't matter what routine you use with what product. I think the important thing is the results not the if the routine is exactly as you were taught in the way you were taught it.

Latest posts

Back