Spreadsheets for book-keeping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charl12dance

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've done lots of research on here for spread sheets and I have come across one & it's really good from Lynn (it's one ile be using from now on) I would just like to see other peoples to see how everyone categories everything! I think may be over complicating things so I want to make it as simple as possible but at the same time I don't want to miss anything out! So I would be very grateful to know what categories you use.
Thanks in advance

Salaries
Employer's NI
Rent
Travelling
Training
Motor expenses
etc etc

I would lump purchases of any products you use into a general "Cost of Sales" category.

Why don't you post what categories you are using and anything that is obviously missing may become more apparent.

I fried my brain on spreadsheets when I started then I found Quickfile. It is so easy and does everything for you. You just have to put the info in. Best of all it is free!!
When I did my tax return this year I just printed off a report and put them figures in. It was that simple.

Carly xx

At the moment I've got rent, fuel, motor expenses, insurance and cost of goods. Wasn't sure if I should break down cost of goods even further? Does anyone else have anything else?

I had fogotten about training, thanks for that ed1990.

I've never heard of QuickFile but will definitely look it up x

Laundry and phone off the top of my head. Oh, and your income of course.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back