Spring Colours for Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLAMOUR BEAUTY

Reaction score
Has anybody seen the new colous for spring / summer. I have been guaranteed Navy is the new black.

What does everybody think?

Navy sounds good! Although i do love black. I think the really in colour now is Red like a deep red colour. xxx

don't forget Coral...I don't know about nails but its all over the clothes stores.

Agree with Angie, Coral is HUGE!!! It is everywhere!
I would say pastel and sheer shades are in for summer.

xxx:hug:

I love bright coral it reminds me of warm sunny days on the beach..instead of wet afternoons in Manchester (it doesnt rain here all the time)

I rushed out and got a navy polish when there was all the hype over it, not one person has gone for it! I quite liked it on my tootsies though, lol. Reds and corals are all Iv painted this week, and last. Calgel overlays have also all been red, with a few clients still going for the dark plummy type colours. Its so nice to see some brighter colours at last! seems like its been a long winter

Every article I read in every style mag says .......... ORANGE!!

I have got a Navy polish, it looks like black if you look quick but if you look closely you can see a blue tint, love it

here in this state its bright neon orange yellow and lime green

i am thinking cajan shrimp from opi is going to be popular, green seems to be about as well but like the sound of navy alot :green:

here in this state its bright neon orange yellow and lime green

Some of the nail polish we use is from USA, and they have every neon colour you could imagine. The manufacture say they are very popular in the USA.

Latest posts

Back