St Tropez & Beau Bronze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saddlesore

Reaction score
We use both these in the salon....St Tropez and then 3 diff Beau Bronze.

Just wondering why there are never threads about these two brands....everyones always talking about everything but!

Is there a massive obvious reason why no one talks about/uses these?

Are they too expensive or not good in comparison to other brands....I would be interested to hear what you guys use etc and reasons.

XX

Personally I just feel St Tropez has seen its day in my area, no call for it and again personally not a lover of it. Ive tried the Beau Bronz 3 step method and due to the time factor, the high cost, I just felt my customers would not be prepared to spend the time prepping and pay the extra for this luxury tan....just want to tan and go for an affordable price. REtail range etc all out of my league cost wise and not enough choice of colour. My customers range vastley from porcelein skin/red heads to olive/very dark/black skin tones. Love being able to offer a customized tan so to speak. I also feel there are some extremely good quality solutions out there, for a fraction of the cost of B.Bronz that personally give you a luxury tan without the higher price tag. A few compete highly up against St T. and B.Bronz. These are only my views - in nutshell, so hope that sheds some light on your question a little....;)

Thanks for your response hun,what solutions would you say compete with BB and St T?

I didnt realise BB was considered a luxury tan....its damn expensive though lol.

Think Im going to phone round and order some samples and then give them a go.

Any recommendations?

xxx

I use Sienna x spray tan and I am introducing St T manual tan. I like St Tropez on my self but I know it won't suit everyone.

Latest posts

Back