St Tropez luxe oil spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammiec85

Reaction score
Had anyone used this new luxe oil by st Tropez? If so what did you think?
Tia

Following ...

Me too! I am very tempted to try it. I read this blog post on their website (link) that they advise you to apply two coats, the second coat after the first one has dried because it's an oil. It would be great to hear how others got on with trying it :)

It's not yet launched until March next week but my rep is sending some out this week for me to try. The st Tropez way of spraying is two coats with any of the solutions - I can't wait to try this! X

Oh ok, thanks Beautyxperts. I think I will look at doing a course with them, years ago I did the original st tropez course but think it's time for an update

It's not yet launched until March next week but my rep is sending some out this week for me to try. The st Tropez way of spraying is two coats with any of the solutions - I can't wait to try this! X

Who is your rep hun? I don't know who to get in touch with? I did the course last summer in London but would be nice to have someone to correspond with! X

I'm rep is Alison at Alan howards, if you give Alan howards a call they'll put you in touch with your regional rep X

I tried the new luxe oil spray tan this evening.
It smelt like lemongrass which is lovely. Comes out like classic tan and has a subtle sheen.
Will see once it's washed off tomorrow!

I tried the new luxe oil spray tan this evening.
It smelt like lemongrass which is lovely. Comes out like classic tan and has a subtle sheen.
Will see once it's washed off tomorrow!

I sprayed my other therapist last week - the colour was gorgeous [emoji173]️

I purchased this at Beauty Pro after going to Jules Heptonstall's workshop.
He was lovely, very professional and informed, so I thought I'd give it a go.
Great smell when it goes on....although that familiar 'fake tan' smell, creeps in after a couple of hours!
To be honest, it looked a wee bit orange........but my girls are both VERY pale skinned, with red hair.
I THINK I prefer the colour of NOUVATAN....., but will reserve judgment until I see how it wears off. :)

Anyone got a more feedback on this tan and the look?
Would really like to try for summer season with clients.

We use it in the salon, it's a good colour - not as golden as classic tan more a bronzed medium look but doesn't give a snake skin effect when fading. I've not personally found a fake tan smell after a few hours after application and clients haven't mentioned this either but I do find it feels slightly "stickier" after than the other st Tropez solutions.

Any more feedback on this product

Latest posts

Back