St Tropez take over again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrysalis

Reaction score
Hi
I've just received an email from a now ex St Tropez rep say there will be an announcement next week regarding a take over and as a result she no longer works for St Tropez.

This is at least the second time this has happened since I became a customer, the Kate Moss advertising looks as if it wasn't as fruitful, thinking I'm going over to Nouvatan now, hopefully a more stable company

Hi
I've just received an email from a now ex St Tropez rep say there will be an announcement next week regarding a take over and as a result she no longer works for St Tropez.

This is at least the second time this has happened since I became a customer, the Kate Moss advertising looks as if it wasn't as fruitful, thinking I'm going over to Nouvatan now, hopefully a more stable company

I too have just had an email from my st tropez rep with the same, I initially took the range on in my spa because you had to train with them to be able to purchase, since they have been taken over Alan Howard's sell solution to anyone. I think I'll be changing my whole brand now - any suggestions?! X

Hi yes me too, I've got retail, booth etc etc but think will sell it all off for a better deal. I've tried Nouvatan which fades lovely the 8/10% and I've tried the self tan from vita liberato but think I'm going with Nouvatan

It's annoying that as a salon we find out in a email with a like if or lump it attitude, I'd already changed from Fakebake when they had problems, very frustrating! X

It's annoying that as a salon we find out in a email with a like if or lump it attitude, I'd already changed from Fakebake when they had problems, very frustrating! X

Since the change over Fake Bake as a company has been better than ever, delivery is super quick. Its not been out of stock or a back log. Plus we've even had a couple of offers!

I like Nouvatan, it doesnt wear aswell as FB. Plus it doesn't have the brand recognition of the brand leaders with clients.

I have offered both when FB had their takeover, I opted for Nouvatan. And still had some left so offered it at £15, and FB at £20 majority will opt for what they know or have heard of. This goes for xen tan, sienna, etc.

But then again I guess it depends on your marketing, I've seen lots of ads for 'spray tan £15' and no mention of the product used. Personally puts me off, I want to know what il be tanned with.

Xx

Does anyone know any more information about this?
Been on to the usual St Tropez trade website and it's saying to just get in contact with the distributor- not sure how I feel about this!! Much prefer to deal directly with the actual company!

Been on to the usual St Tropez trade website and it's saying to just get in contact with the distributor- not sure how I feel about this!! Much prefer to deal directly with the actual company!

I feel the same, not happy at all. Ellisons is now the distributor for salons & Alan Howard's will be a sub distributor of the products. I'm moving to another brand x

perhaps it is worthwhile speaking to the distributor...if you like the product that much ...how you get it is not important.

Anyhoo's the distributor could well turn just to be amazing..you wont know till you try

HTH and good luck :hug:

My St Tropez rep said that Ellisons would be having their own reps to deal direct with salons. Feel bad that all the St Tropez reps were let go though. Pz cussons want to concentrate on the retail market :-(

Latest posts

Back