St Tropez Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollie22

Reaction score
HELP Can any body tell me were I can do a manual St tropez course. I just can't find one any were and I have so many people ask for it. x

Is a manual St Tropez best? There is a salon beside me that does it, including a scrub, and also the spray. They do st tropez or Fake Bake at £25, Sunsensation spray at £18, and the manual St tropez with scrub at £35, and a respray within 4 days for £10.
It's my daughter's wedding on Sunday the 22nd. Which tan should I go for and what day should I get it done? I'll exfolliate like mad for the next couple of weeks, so its got a good base to sink into. BTW I'm quite fair skinned.
Suggestions are very welcome!
Marion

you need to call st tropez and get a rep out to see you. they will go through the costs etc and it includes training in your own salon, for which you will be certificatedx Hths

Just call st tropez and they will put you in touch with trainers they have up and down the country.

Can anyone to tell me what to do?
I don't want to be a fat orange blob at her wedding! Lol
Marion X

You won't go orange with St tropez, it has a green tinge to it, to counteract any orange tones. When you wash off the guide colour you'll be a lovely shade.
I'm very fair and it suits me, a properly trained therapist will custom blend your tan so it's lighter in certain areas to look more natural. Just check they have been trained by St Tropez and know how to custom blend the colour.

try phoning St Tropez direct they we advise you of where to train etc

Latest posts

Back