Stand and tan sunbeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Due to clients requests - our only local sunbed shop has closed, I am considering a Stand & Tan Sunbed for the Salon.
Do you have sunbeds in you salon?
Which brand/ which bed?
Did you buy your sunbed or do you lease/ profit share?
180 or 200 whats the difference to the client?
I know nowt about sunbeds - never personally used them, so any advice is appreciated
MTIA
KxXx

are you wanting to get a stand up sunbed or lie down? The salons round where i live have the 230 watts which are fast tanning.

I don't have a clue about sunbeds either but I trend down in Dundee/Perth area has changed from the stand and tan ones to the lying down ones. I think it's more relaxing for the client.

HTH

i would go for the lay down ones as some people go dizzie on the stand up ones.

Stand up beds are more space efficient, as they can have their own little changing room fitted to the front. Lie down beds need their own room in the salon.

Stand up beds will tan under your arms and get tyhe bits under your bum, lie downs do not.

I have found that lie down beds tan your legs better than stand ups.

I personally prefer lie down as its more relaxing, but people tend to alternate between the two.

In the salon im in they have something called trio tubes, they are stronger on the legs!

HTHs. xx

Ah, up here folk are still going on about the stand up ones, so good to hear of changing trends.
Can anyone recommend any brand names?
Thanks
KxXx

Anyone else own or lease a sunbed?
KxXx

whatever your decision , make sure you contact your insurance company first.

I use sun beds quite often and I always use Ergoline beds which give me fab results. I have to say though I prefer the lie downs rather than stand up. The one I use is a Ergoline 950. HTH

What katelisa said is true certain beds tan retain areas.... it's a mix and match as to who preferes what but try this
The Sunbed Company

have a look see what you think but also consider your space. HTH's xx

Thanks folks will check out those links
KxXx

Due to clients requests - our only local sunbed shop has closed, I am considering a Stand & Tan Sunbed for the Salon.
Do you have sunbeds in you salon?
Which brand/ which bed?
Did you buy your sunbed or do you lease/ profit share?
180 or 200 whats the difference to the client?
I know nowt about sunbeds - never personally used them, so any advice is appreciated
MTIA
KxXx
hi

I bought 2 stand-ups.
Nice reliable none labour intensive income.
I got 200w after a lot of reading the output of the 225w was not justified at the moment as being any real world better than the 200w.
I bought out-right. I will sell and renew as the technology changes.
The beds I got were: Special Edition Eclipse from Sunquest

PS...
Are you from Moray in Scotland?
By any long shot do you know Glen form Moray Security (he supplies bouncers for nightclubs) if you ever need a doorman give him a shout LOL.

Latest posts

Back