Star Nail techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grace

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, its been a while since in been here and boy have i missed it all, anyway I had a call today from a lady who lives in Blanford she is seeking a star nail tech that does gel, she claims it is the only product that suits her and she didnt not sound to keen on trying anything else.

So I said I would put a post up and see if there is any one in the geek family who is around the Blandford or surrounding areas that may use the star nails gel, please let me know if any one of you is intersted and I will put her in touch with you she sounds pretty keen to get her nails done ASAP so rapid replies would be much appreciated.

Hope all you geeks and geekesses are happy well and business is booming for ya all, take care
Grace x

Hi Grace welcome back!

Grace how does your client know only star nails gel suits her? did she ever stop to think that mayb it was her last Tech that suited her? Why has she jumped ship have you explained that there are many gel lines on the market and that there is a vast diff between companies?

I would offer her a set of yours, temporarily, until you can find some Star Nails - tell her you are ordering it, than see how she gets on. She prob will be fine.

Just remember you are the professional and you know your product. To her Star nails is a name it doesnt mean anything.

HTH's

Hi thanks for the advice, I did try and persude her that there are many other gels out there but to no avail, some people just do not like change, bless her but then saying that if she can not find anyone she may have to start thinking about using a different gel hey.

Oh i am such a softy I do hate it when i can not help some one, im still in search for her, it is no good me doing the nails for her she lives too far from me really.

Thanks again and if anyone does think of anyone near blandford please please let me know, thanks again.
Grace x

Latest posts

Back