Star Nails Structure UV Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

* Helen *

Reaction score
Hello Geeks

I wonder if anyone can help ... at college my training kit is Star Nails and in my kit is a tub of Structure UV Gel. Well... what do you use it for? I have asked my tutor and she is trained with NSI so she doesn't know either!!

Its very thin and runny, I have tried playing with it and it leaves streaks and lumps and bumps! This is to how im probably applying it but its collecting dust in my box and surely there is a use for it?!:o

Anyone give my any further help !! Please!

sorry, i cant really help because im not very familiar with star nails, but i think it's incredible that you trainer doesnt know either!!! she should have been briefed on the products she teaching you to use. as for the bumps and pockets, that usually happens if the product is used to thin or has be played with or over worked. sorry im not much help ...

wendyrose said:
sorry, i cant really help because im not very familiar with star nails, but i think it's incredible that you trainer doesnt know either!!! she should have been briefed on the products she teaching you to use. as for the bumps and pockets, that usually happens if the product is used to thin or has be played with or over worked. sorry im not much help ...

Thats ok chick, thanks for the reply :biggrin:

I know, my trainer doesn't know much about the Star Nails Kit, she didnt acctually know we were using Star Nails until our first day there and she wasn't best pleased!

Ok will try not to over work it and apply more!!

Latest posts

Back