start up costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohemianbeauty

Reaction score
please can someone tell me a facial and or body range and their start up costs cause I am looking for a range to buy and use in the next three weeks in a new salon.

Various Companies Have Different Start Up Costs. Some Charge For Training And Some Do Not.

Algologie Do Both Face And Body Treatments, And They Do Not Charge For Training. Hot Stone And Thai Pinda Karma Hot Compress Is ****

I Do Not Want To Advertise The Costs On This Thread, But If You Are Interested Pm And I Will Forward You Cost And Details

each company are different but most will provide free training if you are buying a range.

academie, matis, germaine de cappacinni, algologie are a few that I have had contact with.

Evening if your looking for a natural and easy product to use i would say have a look at this product Lydia Daïnow - Switzerland | Skin Essentials | Lydia Dainow they are a fab new product to england i have had it in my salon for 8 weeks and my clients love it.(and i think im very luckie to have it)
Not only is it a great skin care range for all skin types it also is the only company that produces a herbal alternative to micro-dermabrasion,as a special treatment for your clients. also there is no start up cost for there normal skin care range.
good luck with looking !!

I use Sothys and the retail and salon product are really good and once my clients have used them they use again i havent had one client wether retail or in the salon not come back i feel for you i had a real head buster searching for a salon brand, which ever brand you pick will be the right decision for you good luck

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back