Start up funding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Anyone know a good place to get it? I can't get princess trust because I've got a degree so I'm ineligible!?
Everywhere else has stopped funding now it would seem :-(

Thanks

I'm afraid I have no idea! How do you go about setting up funding via the princes trust? I'm on that programme now and advice would be appreciated!

I'm afraid I can't help you though..try looking on the internet for some advice, ect, or even ask the princes trust if they know another way?

x

I'm afraid I have no idea! How do you go about setting up funding via the princes trust? I'm on that programme now and advice would be appreciated!

I'm afraid I can't help you though..try looking on the internet for some advice, ect, or even ask the princes trust if they know another way?

x

I think you apply in their website! I'm going to try asking them if there is another way as well! Thanks!

You can try School for Startups. I went with them and they have been good x

Hi,

you can get help from prince's trust even if you have a degree. I have a degree and have enlisted on the entrepreneur course, which will lead to an opportunity for help with funding etc, my course starts next week but so far have had a lot of help and most people on the course have also completed a degree.

this is for startup funding though as opposed for grants for training.

hth

Hi,

you can get help from prince's trust even if you have a degree. I have a degree and have enlisted on the entrepreneur course, which will lead to an opportunity for help with funding etc, my course starts next week but so far have had a lot of help and most people on the course have also completed a degree.

this is for startup funding though as opposed for grants for training.

hth

Oh ok- that's good to know- is it for a start up loan? I've looked on their website and it says I can't apply cos of the degree but I will give them a call tomorrow! I'm 30 as well so only got till may to do this!

You can try School for Startups. I went with them and they have been good x

I've applied to school for start ups! Wish me luck!!!!

Try Rockstar! Just googled school for startups, same sort of thing, goverment based loans for start ups, with free mentoring etc. They provide up to £10k for under 30s, over 30s can apply for abit more. I've recently been approved by rockstar youth as im only 23, just going through id checks now :D hth x

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Try Rockstar! Just googled school for startups, same sort of thing, goverment based loans for start ups, with free mentoring etc. They provide up to £10k for under 30s, over 30s can apply for abit more. I've recently been approved by rockstar youth as im only 23, just going through id checks now :D hth x

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh ok- yeah I'm 30 now so of I'm gonna do it I've only got till next year when I turn 3-! I'm going to look then up now- thanks!!!!
X

Try Young Britain, they are the new government scheme to help with funding. They help up to the age of 30 whereas Prince's Trust is 25 :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Try Young Britain, they are the new government scheme to help with funding. They help up to the age of 30 whereas Prince's Trust is 25 :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Great I'm looking now thanks!

Hi I'm struggling to afford things to start up, do you know if a bad credit history affects grants or loans for business?? So desperately want to get going but have spent a fortune on training which I'm currently doing and have nothing left to but things I need, how long does it take for grants etc to come through if you're successful?! Help I'm so confused!!!

I believe grants takes months. You have to show lots of info and provide a solid business plan. Loans will be affected by your personal credit rating.

I applied to school for start ups- takes a week or so!

Latest posts

Back