Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put on a pound :( x

Makes you feel rubbish I hate it if I gain,

but just looked at the bigger picture you have still lost 7 stone & are still under target :) x

Better luck for next week x

I lost half a lb on Wednesday,

not too bothered actually as I still lost something & id had a little mcdonalds that week & got bit carried away with a tube of Pringles one night when I was starving, so half off was fine by me.

I'm pleased that I've stuck on it though.

Lost 8lb in 4 weeks so far. x

Sorry to hijack the ww thread but maybe you guys can help me!!! I've been trying to lose the last stone with difficulty recently and can't manage classes again til next month.
I have started drinking loads of water using an app on my phone to remind me, but I feel I'm retaining it all and my weight has went up since the water increase! I know water has no kcals but I feel disheartened! Any hints or tips? I'm more or less eating properly and sticking to around 1500 kcals a day plus excercise and 2-3l on water xxx

2.5lb off this week, lost 5% this week & also got into the 12 stones,

10.5lb off in total x

I lost 3lbs? Don't know how lol but I've lost 8 stone total now :) x

I lost 3lbs? Don't know how lol but I've lost 8 stone total now :) x

It's Crazy that you have lost that much!!!! That's a full person lol.

You have done so well you should be very very proud. Xx

How long has it taken to lose that amount?

Well done on 3lb off too :) xxx

I know! My boyfriend's little sister is 7stone 3lbs lol. It took about 2 years x

I know this is an old thread but am trying weight watches. I've orderd some recepie books from amazon and am going to start Wednesday. Is there any good pro point trackers or calculators for iPhone that anyone can recommend? Is anyone on here still doing it? Wish me luck lol x

I don't have an i-phone, I have an android though is there a WW app for android? An app I have with me at all times does sound like a really hand y thing.

Yes there's an app... It's amazing, really helped me and made me realize I was eating far too much. I love how I can have what I want in moderation and still lose weight. 5lb last week :)))))

Sent from my XT1039 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to hijack the ww thread but maybe you guys can help me!!! I've been trying to lose the last stone with difficulty recently and can't manage classes again til next month.
I have started drinking loads of water using an app on my phone to remind me, but I feel I'm retaining it all and my weight has went up since the water increase! I know water has no kcals but I feel disheartened! Any hints or tips? I'm more or less eating properly and sticking to around 1500 kcals a day plus excercise and 2-3l on water xxx

If you're not eating enough you might be in 'starvation mode'. Happened to me and the WW lady said stick to my points or I won't shift the weight. Now eating loads more (healthy and filling) plus exercise so my body knows not to store the calories as emergency food and use them. 5lb off last week :) we can do it! Xx

Sent from my XT1039 using SalonGeek mobile app

Having lost 3 stone over 10 years ago (& kept it off!) my goal for MY ideal weight has always eluded me. Maybe this is because I haven't ever wanted it enough, but the time is now!!.....first day of "being good!" Today! Watch this space.... Will update. Anybody that wants to join in can! We can have a weekly weigh-in on salon geek. If your happy to put your weight or just how much you've lost in a week is cool! Good luck everyone!
Starting weight week 1: 11st 10lb
UPDATE: week 2: 11st 7lb

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back