Starter acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mally101

Reaction score
I'm just starting out with my nail career, what brand acrylic is good for starting out with?? I'll be taking clients, but, i need something that's reasonable and can get the job done at the same time.

I'm just starting out with my nail career, what brand acrylic is good for starting out with?? I'll be taking clients, but, i need something that's reasonable and can get the job done at the same time.
As a newbie myself, I made the terrible mistake of purchasing the cheaper reasonably priced system and I wasted a lot of time practicing with it. I then switched to a high quality, more pricey system and I haven't looked back. Im still training and i know that this system will be the one I will use forever. Im used to it now and can work well with it.
I do think you should start as you mean to go on. :) x

CJP is very reasonably priced & do trial kits for £xxx. Very easy to work with & it's going to be my next investment heard nothing but good reviews!

[no trade prices please]

Last edited by a moderator:
CJP is very reasonably priced & do trial kits for £xxx. Very easy to work with & it's going to be my next investment heard nothing but good reviews!
This is my product of choice!!! I love it! I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting the hang of acrylic and it was taking me forever. Then I switched to this and its so so so good! It's a fabulous price, even now as the vat has not long been added. Xx

This is my product of choice!!! I love it! I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting the hang of acrylic and it was taking me forever. Then I switched to this and its so so so good! It's a fabulous price, even now as the vat has not long been added. Xx
This is so good to hear as i trained in april and same as you, just not getting where i need to be and taking me forever also!! So im off to train in cjp this week! xx

I use CJP too and love it. My work and profit have increased since converting. Lots of my clients are now paying an extra £10 per appointment for nail art that I couldn't do before

I use CJP too and love it. My work and profit have increased since converting. Lots of my clients are now paying an extra £10 per appointment for nail art that I couldn't do before
Ooooh sounds interesting! What sorts of things have you been doing? Any pics? I've got a long way to go before I'll be doing fancy art with acrylic. Xx

Ooooh sounds interesting! What sorts of things have you been doing? Any pics? I've got a long way to go before I'll be doing fancy art with acrylic. Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478503136.599549.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478503178.668187.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478503271.297342.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478503351.230287.jpg

Here's some CJP.

These are stunning!! I'm pretty sure I was admiring these late last night on the Facebook group...? Xx
Thank you [emoji4]
The FB group is great for advice and inspiration. Best one I've been on so far!

Another CJP convert here. Been using it for just over a month and the results are brilliant x

Thanks for the replies ladies! Is CJP sold in North America because i live in Canada and I've never heard of it.

Thanks for the replies ladies! Is CJP sold in North America because i live in Canada and I've never heard of it.
No it's not I'm afraid. They're hoping to offer international shopping next year

Aw im so gutted you cant try CJP! its such a good product! i use this too with theyre own brus and its amazzziiinnggg x

Aw im so gutted you cant try CJP! its such a good product! I use this too with theyre own brus and its amazzziiinnggg x

The crazy thing is I was just in London for the Summer. Had I known I would have purchased it.

Latest posts

Back