starting out advise.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emellie

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm i need of a little advise regarding starting out (again) in the nail biz.

17 years ago i completed my VTCT in manicure & pedicure but then changed my mind and got into retail. Now i'm returning to my first love nails but am really confussed with how and where i should re train! Also, is my VTCT a nvq??

There are so many companies offering 2 day fast track to top london schools 7 week courses. my mind is a boogle!

My end goal is to be a nail tech in salon or start own bussiness.

Hiya

I have just posted a thread on Nail geek titled Please learn by my mistakes. Might be worth you having a read to decide on what to do

HTH xx

Hi, I think you should do a search on the site as there are tons of great threads regarding training. I would also read Chases's thread about the mistakes he made (sorry you had to go through all that Chase :hug:)

Do your research and go with a reputable company. I wasn't sure who to go with either as it's a minefield out there with company's offering this and that. I eventually went with Creative (CND) last year after lots of posting and reading on here and I wouldn't change it for the world. Take a look at s2 website as they have loads of info on their education pages

Welcome - Sweet Squared

Whoever you decide to go with - GOOD LUCK!!! Keep us posted :hug:

Latest posts

Back