Starting out in spray tanning & sample solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyMills

Reaction score
hello ladies!!

Well eventually I have had my baby, its been 6 months of being a mummy...and now its time to start getting back to work!:eek:

Ive recently purchased a maximist and a lovely pink spray tent. Ive had probably over a hundred spray tans in my time so i think i have a good basic knowledge of technique and stuff: However;

My questions are:

I'm looking to get on some sort of training ASAP as i have a ladies day in my area and have been put forward for it on the 4th November. Is this possible? Can anyone suggest the best options to do this quickly. (im based in swindon)

The day i pass do i get my certificate then and there? Can apply for insurance etc that day? How much does this cost roughly ladies?

I know im not leaving myself long but hey, when is anything ever easy right?

Also im looking for samples of solutions from any companies asap, I will be looking to buy a 6% 9% and 12% - does anyone ever use the 16% ive seen advertised?

OOOOoo and another question - ive just seen a solution called Tanu on ebay - it has coconut, cherry and chocolate 'flavors' do you know if this is anything to do with Suntana?? xxx

Thanks soooo much - any help would be appreciated xxx

Latest posts

Back