Starting up - accounts/Excel spreadsheet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how are you sending the spreadsheets to your accountants?

electronically or paper format?

just tried to print the Income spreadsheet - 20 pages of fractured information:sad:

how are you sending the spreadsheets to your accountants?

electronically or paper format?

just tried to print the Income spreadsheet - 20 pages of fractured information:sad:

Anyone?

Sounds like you haven't changed the printer settings.
When you select 'print' you need to shrink the workbook to the page.
If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll list the instructions step by step. It's very easy

... I'm a little OCD with my receipts etc ... This will be perfect ... Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Sounds like you haven't changed the printer settings.
When you select 'print' you need to shrink the workbook to the page.
If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll list the instructions step by step. It's very easy

Ooh, that would be great! X

I have Office 13 so it might be a bit different but I've double checked-

>File
>Print
>Settings
>Fit sheet on one page (or depending size, you could select Fit all columns on one page)

HTH

Hey Lynne,

I am so pleased I have found this thread and it is clear I have the same query as a lot of other people...I desperately need to get started with excel before my mobile business is in full swing!

I am pretty up to speed with excel but just need a nudge in the right direction so if I pm you with my email addy could you please allow me to access your dropbox links? (FYI - I am a tad obsessed with dropbox lol) That would be really helpful.

Thanks, Sarah :)

Hi, this is a fantastic thread I was going ri ask similar myself :) could I send you my email address please hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was just about to add a couple of people to the drop box folder when I saw that someone had deleted 2 files, and other people have modified some of the other files.

PLEASE!

The name of the folder is salon geek - do not delete or change anything.
If you don't know how to to use Dropbox please read the help section. I can see who it is who has made these changes and I have disconnected them from the folder.
I spent many, many hours creating and tweaking the spreadsheets and it grinds my gears when people delete them.
If you want to use the sheets you must download them from Dropbox onto your own computer. You must not make changes to the original documents.

Sorry for the lecture!

Oh no that's awful :mad:

Thanks so much for the links - The look fab and exactly what I needed! Thank you so much :biggrin:

The first link when I click on it says nothing there :(

Grr!! Thank you so much :) x

What is wrong with people!

Also, if you PM me wanting access you MUST give me your email address!
Ta!

The first link when I click on it says nothing there :(

I'm getting the same!!

Can open the income spreadsheet but looks like the expenses spreadsheet has been deleted!

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm going to sound really grumpy now.
I run two businesses. I give of my time and expertise freely and often.
In the last 3 months I have lost my grandmother and my cousin, the latter of whom was murdered. Within the last 6 weeks I have discovered that my husband has been having an affair with my friend, and I'm now going through a hideous divorce.

Despite REPEATED requests that people do not delete or modify documents within the Dropbox folder this is clearly a very difficult request and yet again a spreadsheet has gone.

This is it now, chaps.
I will restore the sheets to the folder just once more, and never again.
It can wait until the morning; I've had a monstrous day today and this has finished it off nicely.
Brilliant.

Is there anyway to see who did it? Or lock it down? People are gonna have to take some kind of dropbox awareness test!!! I am going to make copies If I gwt a chance because theres no way it wont happen again.

I am really sorry you're having such a ****ty time xxx

I'm going to sound really grumpy now.
I run two businesses. I give of my time and expertise freely and often.
In the last 3 months I have lost my grandmother and my cousin, the latter of whom was murdered. Within the last 6 weeks I have discovered that my husband has been having an affair with my friend, and I'm now going through a hideous divorce.

Despite REPEATED requests that people do not delete or modify documents within the Dropbox folder this is clearly a very difficult request and yet again a spreadsheet has gone.

This is it now, chaps.
I will restore the sheets to the folder just once more, and never again.
It can wait until the morning; I've had a monstrous day today and this has finished it off nicely.
Brilliant.

Aw chick, my heart goes out to you, it really does. Try not to stop helping people, even though you feel like shooting them!! Hope things start to look up for you soon xxxx :hug:

Latest posts

Back