Starting up Nail Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallpap

Reaction score
IM keen to get some nail polishes in for my clients and want to look professional however the ranges are HUGE. The Colours and choice at the beauty show blew me away and i don't want to make the mistake of just getting what i like i want to cater for all/most tastes.
I have been looking at Jessica, OPI & Essie.
Does anyone have recommendations on their favourite retailer and also top 10 requested colours?
thanks!

I dont think you could go wrong with getting a few of the new CND colours - for an outlay on all of them which is 65 bottles you can make 800 different colours.

You dont obviously need to buy them all but get a few colours and some of the effects - they are fabulous.

Take a look at Sweet Squared's website for details or if you get Scratch there was a write up or go to CND.com as there are videos and details.

I would go with CND, too. The colors look FAB and the special effects, well...GORGEOUS! Good luck! :)

Why not buy 1 or 2 from each and test them out. They are all very good companies so also think about price, retail profit and display.

My influence was the handle of the brush, length/shape of the brush and the brush quality.

I tried the new CND polishs and was totally blown away with how easy they were to apply. They have a new formula which spreads out the pigment so there are no streaks and the new brush shape and the rubbery handle work a treat. One coat is all you need too.

Latest posts

Back