Starting up, scary!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenjade90

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm wondering if anyone has any advice for me, i'm just about finished at college in nail services.I have been working mobile up till now but am really struggling with the getting my kit in and out of the car and into people's house, so It isn't really a option for me a suffer with a bad back and it's making it worse!! I know it's not recommended to rent a room straight out of college but I don't think I have a option I don't have any where I can work from home as I live in a house share and well away from any bus or train routes for people to get to me! So my clients would have to drive which significantly reduces the amount of people that can come to me.The the room is in a salon in and town centre it been open quite and while but they don't offer nail treatments at the moment although they have a lot of need for it according to owner! So with a lot of advertising and hard work can this work? I just don't want to fail! I love what I do and I believe I have a real talent for it I just need to get started...any advice or previous experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back