Starting Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am new to this website and am thinking of starting up my own mobile airbrush tanning business.

I would grateful for any advice you can give as to the best courses to attend to get accreditation and roughly how much it costs to start up this kind of business.

I am interested in doing Fake Bake tans and would like any opinions you have on this or any other useful information you could give me.

Many thanks

Jackie

Hi Everyone

I am new to this website and am thinking of starting up my own mobile airbrush tanning business.

I would grateful for any advice you can give as to the best courses to attend to get accreditation and roughly how much it costs to start up this kind of business.

I am interested in doing Fake Bake tans and would like any opinions you have on this or any other useful information you could give me.

Many thanks

Jackie

Hi Jackie,
The best spray tanning solutions that i think are: Couture, Sienna x, Tantrick and fake bake.

I am not sure about fake bake and how they do their training etc. But i trained with couture which was a 1 day course where the lady come to me. It was very good training ( i am unable to mention prices of training here or equiptment but pm me and ill tell you)

hths x

Latest posts

Back