Steam off - the painted nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topsy

Reaction score
Hello geeks , has anyone seen this ?

I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the product - The painted nail has just posted a video on Instagram of the steam removal it looks amazing
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414963234.208818.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414963203.743104.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414963203.743104.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 722
I have seen this on instagram, but have no idea how much it is or where to get it?!

Interesting....

Removes with heat? So that's when I'm in the shower, washing up, drying my hair, cooking, when mums are sterilising bottles....

Hmmm would love to hear move about how this works!

I'm wondering if it is going to be for all brands of gel Polish and have a special remover solution you put on before steaming ...... Or you have to have their own brand of new " steam off " gel polish ..... Either way it seems like a genius idea wonder if it will be available in the UK x

Very interesting

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It says on Instagram it's a one step gel, so probably won't apply to all gels, but maybe the way to go in the future! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415014437.979054.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415014447.209983.jpg
This has just been posted
Says at the bottom works with most soak off polish - would be very interesting to see if this is true 👍

Saw something about this on twitter, cannot wait to get info about it.. would definitely add this to my kit if its UK available. My clients, they will absolutely love it! xoxo

My only worry with this is the effect in the natural nail getting so wet. Wont that affect the application if gel afterwards?

Instagram photo by @thepaintednail (Katie Cazorla) | Iconosquare

Saw this online - $89.99 USD is not bad, but I'd like to see if it can really produce, particularly if it works on all brands. Anything that makes removal quicker and less damaging would be good. Also, I think mlea79's point about the effect of steam on natural nails and re-application of gel polish is important.

It's an intriguing idea. I'm eager to see if it pans out.

I'd love to try this. I really hope it's available in the uk xxx

Uk distribution was mentioned on Instagram literally this minute. I think I read mid nov xxx

I've just registered with uk delivery address so will wait and see if they email me saying if they ship to uk or not 🙏

I've just registered with uk delivery address so will wait and see if they email me saying if they ship to uk or not 🙏

Oh how do I register? Xxx

Update - I had my purchase code today - but when I went to buy it says only US delivery addresses at the moment - international available soon

Latest posts

Back