Steely grey ombré formula help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L00pie

Reaction score
Hello one of my clients at the moment is a bob length and already has dip dye ombré from brown to pastel pink and is now wanting to go more flat at root and steely grey at the ends I was wondering if anyone could help me as I've never managed to get that steely grey and how to get that from what she is now at the moment I work with Paul Mitchell colours and have worked with goldwell ill post picture up of her hair and how she wants it would absolutely love if anyone could help thankyou!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    399.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 23
What has she got on her hair now is the pink a direct dye? What's her natural colour? have you taken any cuttings to do any tests with?

Hello she's got the bleach London rose pink on it at the moment! I have taken a test piece and she's naturally a level 7-8 she did before have full head bleach and toned about 3-4months back.

I did this on my sisters hair it's half 9,5-22 half 9,5-1 and an inch of 0-22 in Schwarzkopf igora Royal x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts

Back