Step by step tutorial "Sea foam" and How to create acrylic laces

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knopka

Reaction score
Hello, Geeks!
Many nail techs ask me how I created those white acrylic laces, so here's the step by step tutorial of these nails, hope you find it useful!

blue_done_log.jpg

blue_02llg.jpg

Prep the natural nail, fit the form.
Using Purely Pink Masque powder, extend the natural nail bed.

blue_03llg.jpg

Using Clear powder, sculpt the thin base layer of the free edge of the nail making the “pipe” shape. Mix blue Ultramarin (that’s the name of the color) glass paint with the monomer. Place beads of the different size on a base layer.

blue_04llg.jpg

Create the thin piece of acrylic imitating laces with white powder. Place them on the top of the blue beads and also in the gaps.

blue_05llg.jpg

Fill the whole free edge with the Clear and monomer with the glass paint.

blue_06llg.jpg

File and shape the nail, than buff it.

blue_07llg.jpg

Cover the nail with the Top Coat.

Part 2 - Acrylic laces.

str_01.jpg

1. Take the paper from tha nail forms and place the wet consistency bead of Winning White powder near the fold.

str_02.jpg

2. Fold the paper and roll the acrylic inside it using the handle of the brush.

str_03.jpg

3. To make polymerization run faster you can place the folded paper between the light and carcass of the table lamp.

str_04.jpg

4. Carefully open the folded paper and here it goes – freshly done acrylic laces!

str_05.jpg

5. If you rolled the acrylic really thin, you have some time while it will stretch and take the shape of any surface.

str_06.jpg

6. Now we can cut the acrylic laces into smaller pieces and place them on top of color beads (see “Sea Foam” step by step).

And the final result.

blue_done2_log.jpg

Can you post a picture? I would love to see it.

These are absolutely amazing!

They are gorgeous i can c wot im doing this wkend thanks so much for posting love it :) xx

They look gorgeous

Wow! These are beautiful, thanks so much for posting this:)

These are beautiful you're so clever xx

Thank you very much! It's really nice to hear you found it useful.
If you do some nails following these techniques, please, send me the pictures - I would love to see it! Thx

Wow they're lovely.:)

They are gorgeous i can c wot im doing this wkend thanks so much for posting love it :) xx
Thank you, please, send me the pic once you're done ! ;)

Latest posts

Back