Stepford wife wanted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
I`ve just had a call from someone wanting to do a TV documentary based on the client that cannot live without her therapist and treatments. If I understand it correctly they want to follow the client in her routine for the day and the treatment involved that she or he cannot live without.
If anyone fancies being in the spotlight let me know and I`ll put you in touch with the man in question

I can`t believe no-one wants to have TV coverage.........
There must be some geek out there that has the perfect client to get you both on TV......

Debs said:
I can`t believe no-one wants to have TV coverage.........
There must be some geek out there that has the perfect client to get you both on TV......
In my dreams Debs ... all mine are special occassion merchants but, what about yourself ... dont you fancy it? :eek:

God no, I couldn`t put myself through that, even for the exposure, lol

I have the perfect lady ! Nails, Hair and makeup etc come before anything, well most things ! lol She was booked in for rebalance - regular as clockwork, then i got a text to postpone as she had just had her baby 4 weeks early ! later on i get another text re-booking her apt, and what did she ring her hubby to remember to bring in to hospital ???? her hair straighteners ! lol Shes an absolute stunner too ! so if anyone wants to borrow her for this - feel free im sure she'd love to do it ! lol Im way to shiney personally be on tv unless its a channel no ones gonna watch! lol

kx

Oh Karren - you are such a fibber - you are one of the most extrovert people I know! I think you should get on the blower to Debs and get the details - your a star in the making!!!!!!!

oh Christine you do cheer me up hun !

Must have been a one off and because i was wearing my fave colour red ! you know what its like if you work in a office and you don your suit ? you feel totally different to wearing pj's and slippers ! lol

have another drink hun ! lol

kx

NailNovice2 said:
Oh Karren - you are such a fibber - you are one of the most extrovert people I know! I think you should get on the blower to Debs and get the details - your a star in the making!!!!!!!

o my god cant believe this i have the most amazin client who would be god dam perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! she is the orginal stepford wife!!
please email me [email protected]
thanks

Go for it Caroline! I wish I had clients who had their priorities correct!

she reminds me of brie from deperate house wifes, so many people have said this , o my god it would be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! in my area everyone knows her!! for this reason!!!!!!!

Caroline - Your client sounds like the type of person who would just lap up all the attention!

Latest posts

Back