Stick on Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurajagreen

Reaction score
Hi all.

I just wanted to ask you a quick question. I havent started doing my enhancement training yet but i was horrified when I saw my friends nails yesterday :smack: she had decided to buy some tips from ebay and had stuck them on to the free edge with nail glue from the fake nail packs from boots ect... she went on to tell me she buffed her nails to make them smoother. Has any one seen any thing like this and have any info on what she should do to get them off.

What are the dangers of doing this to your nails?

Thanks

Laura

Hi all.

I just wanted to ask you a quick question. I havent started doing my enhancement training yet but i was horrified when I saw my friends nails yesterday :smack: she had decided to buy some tips from ebay and had stuck them on to the free edge with nail glue from the fake nail packs from boots ect... she went on to tell me she buffed her nails to make them smoother. Has any one seen any thing like this and have any info on what she should do to get them off.

What are the dangers of doing this to your nails?

Thanks

Laura

Some of us on here do this for "weekend nails" but we may apply a topcoat or thin layer of gel over the whole nail. Did she cut the length down?
If your friend isnt trained in this :eek:she could cause damage to her own nails if she catches the tip she could rip it off along with a couple of layers of her own nail also if she has smoothed them down chances are she has also buffed away at her own natural nail.
She needs to see a professional to have them removed correctly.
HTH
Jen

Yes she had cut them down, I was just a little bit worried because of the nail glue was seeping from under the tips and they looked as if they were quite small for the nails.

I hope she doesnt get any infections as im sure she wouldn't have carried out the correct preperation.

Thanks for the advise

Laura xxx

Latest posts

Back