Still Loving Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
I have just placed my first order in ages with the one and only..Creative. I have more enthusiasm than before (which was a lot) and am so exited!!! have managed to drag my friends round for free treatments this weekend (kicking and screaming of course) these girls work in an office where they all love having nails done, so hopefully i may well get some clients from this. I really cant wait and now that I have found this site, i cant wait to get stuck into all the tutorials too.

Just thought Id share this with you!! :) xx

I'm loving your enthusiasm :) and i'm sure you'll find the tutorials mega helpful too. Good luck for the weekend :hug:

Aww, had to go do my hair this morning , then walked the canines, even popped down the bledded aisles of Tesco's where everyone is insoired to sell their products to us all, then braved the garage with the car ony to return home at 5, by then, shower, made tea, watched corrie and am angry with myself cos i am just too tired to play with my new CND products that arrived at ny door 8.30am which woke me from my sleep!!!

been looking forward to it all day too!!!

Maybe tomorrow.......

Latest posts

Back