Still trying to find the perfect Brazilian!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Has anyone found the perfect Brazilian blow dry yet? I did then it was banned. Am I asking touch to want one that can be washed within 24 hours? That seems to seal the deal with clients. All answers would be greatly received thank you x

Has anyone found the perfect Brazilian blow dry yet? I did then it was banned. Am I asking touch to want one that can be washed within 24 hours? That seems to seal the deal with clients. All answers would be greatly received thank you x

what are you using? what client hair?
I have found the perfect brazilian blow dry for my clients :D one client has never been able to straighten her hair for many many years.. and now 6 months on is still over the moon with results... I will say she was not impressed after 24 hours lol she was not happy and moaning about her hair growing... but she DID follow my instructions and listened to everything I said and did not shampoo in 24 or 48 hours... once she did shampoo with aftercare shampoo.... I recieved a heartfelt email and picture thanking me for all I had done for her xxx first time in 30 years she has been able to straighten her hair on her own with straighteners :D proof is in the pudding they say :) I have a few more stories and regulars with the product I use x trial and error....... u will find the one for you

I'm now using (or not bothering) Beox! Original one was brilliant but Formaldehyde free one is no good at all. Which one are you using?

what are you using? what client hair?
I have found the perfect brazilian blow dry for my clients :D one client has never been able to straighten her hair for many many years.. and now 6 months on is still over the moon with results... I will say she was not impressed after 24 hours lol she was not happy and moaning about her hair growing... but she DID follow my instructions and listened to everything I said and did not shampoo in 24 or 48 hours... once she did shampoo with aftercare shampoo.... I recieved a heartfelt email and picture thanking me for all I had done for her xxx first time in 30 years she has been able to straighten her hair on her own with straighteners :D proof is in the pudding they say :) I have a few more stories and regulars with the product I use x trial and error....... u will find the one for you

I have trailed many, but a/ can't afford to keep paying out for ones that don't work b/ clients are getting impatient with my experiments, therefore have now decided to ask the advice of my fellow pros. (-:

I've recently done two la brasiliana blowdrys. Had brilliant results. But the clients couldn't wash hair for 4 days or put it up etc. They have both said how worth it it was though! X

I've recently done two la brasiliana blowdrys. Had brilliant results. But the clients couldn't wash hair for 4 days or put it up etc. They have both said how worth it it was though! X

Thank you I started using that but only had a 50% success rate and 4 days wait, most clients said they wouldn't do it again for that reason.

Thank you for your reply and I wish you more success with it x

I have been using qod max it's fab clients prefer to global keratin and u can wash instantly, lasts 3-4 months on average

I have been using qod max it's fab clients prefer to global keratin and u can wash instantly, lasts 3-4 months on average

Thanks Candis that was one of a few I'd narrowed it down to. Will have a try if they do trial sizes.

Just been looking at qod max. It sounds amazing! Where do you get the products from?

I've just ordered trial size of Novmax Keratin, had a good chat with Emerson the supplier sounds good, reckon I'll have to lower prices tho, but it's instant wash and any after products can be used.
Candice did look at QOD site, it linked to another, seems to be loads of products in the range, do you know if they do a trial size?

Cheers x

Hi
I got from qod website however I went throu their facebook page to the website and got a fab deal I think the smallest they sell is 250ml
I use qod max so far very impressed x

Latest posts

Back