Stocking retail items like Cuticle Eraser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattooednailed

Reaction score
Hey girlies (and gents)
I was wondering if any of you stock the smaller size cuticle eraser for retail and if so how well can you sell it?
I found cuticle oils easy to retail even though a lot of people probably don't listen to us when we say use it twice daily!

I was doing a bit of internet searching this morning and found it is quite easy to get hold of online just through a simple google search! And at a cheaper price than I would be willing to retail for as I'd quite probably be out of pocket if I sold it that cheap!
I found a site beauty bay that had loads of CND on it and I wondered if they were allowed to sell?

I keep a couple of the Cuticle Eraser samplers sizes in stock for retail, I think I have only ever sold three but I like to have it there in case! Retail wise my biggest sellers are CND Vinylux, Solar Oil and Almond Lotion x

I sell it and have sold enough to always want to keep it in stock even though I am a small home salon that doesn't operate as fully as others do. I also sell it within a kit of what I would say are essential items for aftercare. When you do your aftercare education, include all the items you feel are beneficial and when you are removing cuticle when prepping nails, explain what you are doing and how the Cuticle Eraser can maintain this at home. If they come to you with hang nails etc, well it's a walk in the park!

You're better off buying your CND products from the authorised distributors, SweetSquared, Ellisons or any of the Academies in the UK (sorry I missed your location when replying).

You're better off buying your CND products from the authorised distributors, SweetSquared, Ellisons or any of the Academies in the UK (sorry I missed your location when replying).

Yeah I didn't want to buy it from that site I just wanted to know if they were actually supposed to be selling shellac to the public as that's what they are doing by the looks!

Latest posts

Back