Stolen Mobile Phone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay. I'm getting my phone back. I tried to ring it again this morning got no answer but got a call straight back. I t was the girls babysitter. The girl said she "found"it. I will know to keep a close eye on her from now on.

Thanx Everybody. Stress attack over.

looks like the girl did pick it up - the babysitter heard it ring.
at least your getting it back xx

Im so pleased your getting it back, see there are some honest peeps in the world babes

cheeky little witch!

I hope you told her mother!

Tell her Mum definately, I would be mortified if one of my kids had done this and I would definately want to know.
Even if the Mum gets the hump and you loose a client, who needs clients like this?

Love

Hi everybody. I got it back. The mum knows. the babysitter took it to her & I went & picked it up from her work.

You must be so relieved - did you ring the provider to block the sim or has the girl rung up any charges?

no all clear, not one charge.

beautynails said:
no all clear, not one charge.
Fantastic - sometimes children want to experience the buzz of getting caught - not the actual item so when they have pinched it they don't know what to do next. I'm so pleased that everything has worked out for you:Love:

TA. I'm thinking she liked it cause very pretty & girly, covered in rhinestones.

beautynails said:
TA. I'm thinking she liked it cause very pretty & girly, covered in rhinestones.
AHHHH shiny bling bling - no wonder she wanted it - its every little girls dream :Love:

Yeah that's my thinking.
thanks everyone for the advice and letting me have my stress attack.
xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back