Stop stressing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mum

Reaction score
Talent rises to the top and the dross sink.

More and more threads on the 'unprofessional professional'. It is no different now than 25 years ago, there are just so many more nail technicians and so many more products and brands that are just there to rip people off!!

You all know the saying 'work smarter not harder'? Don't you want to earn a decent hourly rate? Of course you do.

Be the best in your area, educate your clients, give up on those that are happy to compromise on nail health and good service for the cheapo nails (and them complain loudly about how their nails are ruined)

Hang on in there and do what you believe to be right and let the others 'sink'

I need to memorise this post!!

Well said, Mum!

Put your energy into yourself and your own business instead of wasting it on things that will have no long lasting influence on the industry.
There is always something you can do for yourself. Like reading all the tutorials right here on Salon Geek. And if you have read them all, go and read them again. There will always be something you missed the first time.

We should really be grateful to the true professionals for taking the time to document all of their knowledge for us, would be rude not to take note, eh?

Love this! So true xx

Was going to start a thread to say exact same thing as reading a lot of posts from stressed out technicians. Anyone that charges low is unlikely to remain the industry long. Either that or they will realise they are better and take the difficult road of upping their prices quite dramatically. Either way there are lots of potential clients out there. Some will search out the cheap and some will search for the best. I always make sure they find me the latter.

Latest posts

Back