Storage case for UV lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Beauty

Reaction score
I noticed Biosculpture have just bought out a trolley/case that has a great padded section at the top which you can fit in two lamps. I don't use Bio, so don't really want to use something emblazened with their logo, but can't find anything else remotely like this.

I've tried searching online, with no luck. I did find one case at the show in Olympia today, but it only looked big enough for 1 lamp and cost £295 :eek:!!

Does anyone else have a great case for storing and transporting their lamps or know where I might be able to get one?

Thanks x

I noticed Biosculpture have just bought out a trolley/case that has a great padded section at the top which you can fit in two lamps. I don't use Bio, so don't really want to use something emblazened with their logo, but can't find anything else remotely like this.

I've tried searching online, with no luck. I did find one case at the show in Olympia today, but it only looked big enough for 1 lamp and cost £295 :eek:!!

Does anyone else have a great case for storing and transporting their lamps or know where I might be able to get one?

Thanks x

Hey Belle. I have the molly coddle case - it has a top box, two middle boxes and large bottom box. In the top its a big box which has all my gels and acrylic powders, brushes, glitters and nail art pieces, resins, glues, files, buffers, tip cutters, tools and implements etc. The top box folds out has four little trays if u get me? ..second box is small one level it has all my bottles - activators, scrubfresh, dsperse, acetone, sanitiser, dsolve etc etc etc....next box again is smaller but has a tray inside so in bottom is all my SP lashes as i do those too and top tray has my shellac polishes on one side and on other side is minx....then lastly big bottom box has my minx black lamp and my cnd uv lamp! It also has 5 boxes of tips, couch rolls, lint free pads, shellac removal pads and other ad hoc stuff like that!

Its actually ridic how much stuff fits but im mobile and got so fed up of loads of sep boxes so this one stacks- neat for storing in my room at home and amazingly handy for being on road. It also fits in my teeny car along with my folding chair and folding nail table !!!!

Pic att. Also - it comes in black silver and pink

Em x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316379088.346875.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316379088.346875.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 201
Thanks for that. I have got a similar case and looked at some others like this at the show today, but they're not quite what I'm looking for.

I have 2 of the CND lamps now and want something that will protect them whilst they are being stored and transported, so I suppose I'm looking for something like a padded camera bag. The Bio one looks fab, but as I said, I don't want to be advertising their products when I'm doing Shellac!!

Thanks for that. I have got a similar case and looked at some others like this at the show today, but they're not quite what I'm looking for.

I have 2 of the CND lamps now and want something that will protect them whilst they are being stored and transported, so I suppose I'm looking for something like a padded camera bag. The Bio one looks fab, but as I said, I don't want to be advertising their products when I'm doing Shellac!!

Oh! I see. Mine are wrapped in dust bags and in the base of my trolley. As they are also in with my lamp and couch rolls they are held pretty snug so cant rattle or get damaged x

Good luck finding something :)

Oh! I see. Mine are wrapped in dust bags and in the base of my trolley. As they are also in with my lamp and couch rolls they are held pretty snug so cant rattle or get damaged x

Good luck finding something :)

I cant speak today ha ha sorry - this should say my two lamps are in dustbags and in beside my minx lamp and stuff so snug x

Ive been using the Bio Trolly for a few weeks now and I think it's terrific! I had a metal case previously and it was just so heavy. The drawers in the case make life so much easier and there's a good few pockets hidden away. It's much easier to carry and roll. I use Bio so the product name is good for me however if you really want the trolly you could perhaps cover it with a banner advertising your business name? Just a wee idea. Xx

Head-Gear Combo Bag Set Black/Purple

I saw this bag at Capital last week on vat free day, and I wish I had bought it now. The top of the big bag has a seperate padded compartment which looks like it might fit 2 lamps. And it has another smaller bag that sits on top. HTH's x

Ive been using the Bio Trolly for a few weeks now and I think it's terrific! I had a metal case previously and it was just so heavy. The drawers in the case make life so much easier and there's a good few pockets hidden away. It's much easier to carry and roll. I use Bio so the product name is good for me however if you really want the trolly you could perhaps cover it with a banner advertising your business name? Just a wee idea. Xx

Thanks for the feedback, I will consider that idea! :green:

I saw this bag at Capital last week on vat free day, and I wish I had bought it now. The top of the big bag has a seperate padded compartment which looks like it might fit 2 lamps. And it has another smaller bag that sits on top. HTH's x

I like that!! :green: It looks like a brilliant bag for my spray tan kit....I can see me having an array of cases/trollies/bags soon...!

Would either of these be suitable:

This one has movable padded inserts and would fit in 2 lamps along with other stuff:
7dayshop Photographer Rucksack / Camera Bag - Black | eBay

This one seems smaller & still had the padded inserts:
SLR Camera Case / Bag for Canon EOS 500D, 550D, 1000D | eBay

The second one looks a bit small, but the first one definitely has merit. It's also pretty cheap, so it's certainly an idea for a temporary fix whilst I'm looking around.

Thanks for your help :green:

I have this bag!!! You definitely won't even get 1 CND lamp in the top compartment as it's too shallow. You would get two in the main compartment and a couple of other bits.

I have heated boots in the top part (that's about all it can fit) all pedicure products in the main and manicure in the little bag then everything else in silver boxes - it's a mobile nightmare!!!!! I currently just carry CND lamp round in it's dustbag and box!!

This is a good thread for me as I really need to get organised!!

E x

E x

I have this bag!!! You definitely won't even get 1 CND lamp in the top compartment as it's too shallow. You would get two in the main compartment and a couple of other bits.

I have heated boots in the top part (that's about all it can fit) all pedicure products in the main and manicure in the little bag then everything else in silver boxes - it's a mobile nightmare!!!!! I currently just carry CND lamp round in it's dustbag and box!!

E x

E x

Wow, thanks for that, I will re-think that one now! x

E x

E x

Thanks for that. I always think it's hard to visualise sizes, so thanks for the feedback.

You're welcome! Sometimes these companies are very sneaky in the way things are photographed!!

E x

Latest posts

Back