Strange...any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry_Althair

Reaction score
Hey all, i'm currently on my week trial for Myhairdressers.com and ive been watching as many videos as i can cram in...getting a tad addicted so i wish there were more!

I've just started watching this video (and paused it to write this:D)

The narrator for the video says she is using both bases 4 & 5 with 9% peroxide...why?!

Please someone shed some light on this! lol

Thaaanks :) x

http://myhairdressers.com/hairdress.../herringbone-foil-technique.html#.Tx8cLfnADIU

Last edited:
is the natural hair particularly dark? like as in naturally black?

is the natural hair particularly dark? like as in naturally black?

Nope, to me it looked about a 6 from what i could see on the roots, and the ends were coloured to a faded 6 anyway id say but that mix was used all through...baffled!

Hey all, i'm currently on my week trial for Myhairdressers.com and ive been watching as many videos as i can cram in...getting a tad addicted so i wish there were more!

I've just started watching this video (and paused it to write this:D)

The narrator for the video says she is using both bases 4 & 5 with 9% peroxide...why?!

Please someone shed some light on this! lol

Thaaanks :) x

http://myhairdressers.com/hairdress.../herringbone-foil-technique.html#.Tx8cLfnADIU

How did you sign up for the trial perry? X

How did you sign up for the trial perry? X

urm i'm not sure, probably on the home page, or click on login and it should say login or sign up. :)

I've started my week trial on there this week I watched a Colour application video where she put highlights through a deep redish brown tint maybe around a 5 and she used something like bleach with 20vol and alternated them and the other was a blond tint cant remember what peroxide but I was taught tint doesn't lift tint so how can a blond tint lift out a deep red/brown tint??

I've started my week trial on there this week I watched a Colour application video where she put highlights through a deep redish brown tint maybe around a 5 and she used something like bleach with 20vol and alternated them and the other was a blond tint cant remember what peroxide but I was taught tint doesn't lift tint so how can a blond tint lift out a deep red/brown tint??

Hmm a few i've watched have been a bit odd, and i can't work out the logic behind them...as the website is at the moment, i wouldn't pay £100 for a year of use, not enough useful videos, but thats just my opinion :)

Hmm a few i've watched have been a bit odd, and i can't work out the logic behind them...as the website is at the moment, i wouldn't pay £100 for a year of use, not enough useful videos, but thats just my opinion :)

Such a shame... There's some amazing videos, especially Lee Stafford cuts :) xx

Such a shame... There's some amazing videos, especially Lee Stafford cuts :) xx

Yeah the lee stafford ones are good, ive watched a fair few, i just don't think they have enough videos to charge what they do for it...but hopefully it'll get better and then i'll be happy to invest :) x

Think you can pay monthly and cancel when ever you want you don't need pay yearly, I just watched the graduated bob cut a man done on a block, I thought it looked awful I Definatley wouldn't be sending any of my clients out with a graduated bob that looked like that. I get your point tho 30vol don't make sense at all. I couldn't wait get on there the other day when I found out about it as I'm on my own in salon so it's handy to refresh you memory and stuff but not too sure about it now. Xxx

Its a fab site, but I agree that some of the colouring vids are bonkers! lol A lot of them go against everything I have been taught, but for cutting its great. There are some inspiring videos on there x

There is an offer on where you get 40% discount making it £72 per year instead of £120 because remember you have to pay VAT. I love this site for training in the salon

Where's this offer I've not seen it on the site anywhere? Xx

i know this is off the subject a little but im so annoyed! i signed up for me free trial on the 20th and on the 21st i had an e mail to say my free trial had ended!! after one day!!! how annoying lol i was loving the videos x

Oh that's abit strange. I signed up on Sunday and mines still ok, I havnt watched that many videos, wonder if there's a limit on the free trial of how many videos you can watch. Xx

yeah thats what i thought but i hadnt watched that many lol! oh well :( ive e mailed them so hopefully they will let me have my free 6 days haha x

i know this is off the subject a little but im so annoyed! i signed up for me free trial on the 20th and on the 21st i had an e mail to say my free trial had ended!! after one day!!! how annoying lol i was loving the videos x

This happened to me also, but the trial is still going so ignore the email :)

Latest posts

Back