Strange Christmas Present Requests?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachel_1984

Reaction score
Hey guys

I was wondering if any of you have asked for strange Christmas presents this year?

My strange request was a pink- and pink only- filofax! People have been calling me weird for such a random request :D but I want one so much!

yeah mine is a silver gear stick knob, and some pink fluffy dice lol. Asked for some lexus lights too, but I doubt I'll get them:cry:

My S~I~L has been driving me mad asking what I would like the only thing I could think of was a handheld hoover for my new room at the Salon!
KxXx

I would so love one of those pink filofax's - I have wanted one ever since I saw them about a year ago in Scratch. I think they were brought out for breast cancer, hope they do some more! xx

Thanks Shelly n - will have a look at that. xx

rachel_1984 said:
Hey guys

I was wondering if any of you have asked for strange Christmas presents this year?

My strange request was a pink- and pink only- filofax! People have been calling me weird for such a random request :D but I want one so much!

Gosh I bought one of these for a friend of mine and then changed mind so have been lumbered with it.. lol!!

Well my mum asked me to refill her ink cartridges for xmas now that ahs to be a strange request lol
x

Hi,

I've got a pink filo fax - I love it and my mum liked it so she got one too.

My hubby asked for a gazebo! Mad eh - he has his own race motorbike and wants to keep it all nice and dry and cosy when its raining up here in Sunny Scotland! How sad is that - just get it wet and save some dosh!

i want some purple croc shoes... http://www.crocs.com/consumer/product_details/aspen/

yeah, they're gawdy... BUT I LOVE THEM!!!

we drew names for xmas (amongst the kids) and my s-i-l wants a new mop and bucket. am i that bad at picking out gifts that she has to resort to cleaning products??? LOL!

almost forgot, my daughter wants a dachshund stuffed toy. they don't have them in regular toy stores! what the heck?!?!!

she fell in love with my friend's wiener dog (named bucket) and she wants to take him home everytime we go over there!

and her first full sentence... "mommy, i wanna bucket too"

how can i say no?????

any geeks got a stuffed wiener dog ya' wanna geekbay???

For years now I have been asking and asking for a small size cement mixer, but do I get on..... NO. My hubby proudly tells everyone how good I am at bricklaying, how I built the barbie, how I rebuilt the garden wall etc etc. But mixing the cement, and its bleedin' hard work. A cement mixer would make my dreams come true, but do I get one. DO I HEK !

I've asked for an electric calving knife! lol

NoticeableNails said:
I've asked for an electric calving knife! lol

Oh you domestic goddess you! lol!!

I just want a Christmas with no arguing ... if its possible. My 16 year old and my husband bicker night and day at the moment... oh humm...

I have asked for a electric whisk - my son loves making cakes with those packets mixes and you need a blooming whisk to do them!!

also want to go and see G4 - that could be classed as a strange request, but I love them and so want to see them!! my boyfriend looked at me gone out when i told him!

Latest posts

Back