Strange client requests

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One i will never forget, "can you give me a 'anime' haircut? I really like their style... Me 'anime? Not the Japanese cartoons anime??!!' Yes. Omg when you've come back to reality come back to me haha if your not familiar its basically triangles on their head haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had someone bring me in a picture of a cartoon before! I was speechless. Haha

Sarah xo

I had someone bring me in a picture of a cartoon before! I was speechless. Haha

Sarah xo

Cringe!!

One i will never forget, "can you give me a 'anime' haircut? I really like their style... Me 'anime? Not the Japanese cartoons anime??!!' Yes. Omg when you've come back to reality come back to me haha if your not familiar its basically triangles on their head haha

I have also had this request 😳

I had one today "I want body and a bit of a curl but can you do it so my hair doesn't look shorter"

I actually don't think the cartoon is that bad, it's like their inspiration! I used to have a model that brought a conker as inspiration for her hair colour :) Another lady wanted the same colour as her dog...

It's usually a case of people trying to express what they want. I struggle sometimes myself taking about colour, I tell myself that it's because I'm a 'visual' person ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I actually don't think the cartoon is that bad, it's like their inspiration! I used to have a model that brought a conker as inspiration for her hair colour :) Another lady wanted the same colour as her dog...

It's usually a case of people trying to express what they want. I struggle sometimes myself taking about colour, I tell myself that it's because I'm a 'visual' person ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah inspo for colour I can totally understand, but a cartoon for a haircut?! It's a drawing?! X

Sarah xo

Only last month a client of mine brought a drawing in of a haircut she would like, she had drawn it herself, it was honesty the funniest thing ever ... I just burst out laughing so she burst out laughing ... I did it though! Haha xx

My father in law draws pictures of how he wants his haircut. It includes top back and sides. And even how the hair is directed when cutting,,, he is a 65 year old plasterer so knows nothing about hair. I work in a salon which has a retail chain hair supply shop connected so we get some hilarious requests in there too!!

"What will my hair look like when the wind blows?"
"Is there any way to cut longer?"
I've also had a woman bring a tuft of hair she cut from a rabbit to her appointment because that's the hair colour she wanted.
Aussies are an odd bunch!

We all have some creative clients! X

Sarah xo

Latest posts

Back