strangly looking nail art...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitochka

Reaction score
I LOVE THESE !!!!
this was one of them pictures i just clicked on for a nose and went :eek: wow !!!
i didnt think they would be like this as i didnt get the title of your thread
thie contrast on this design is perfect for tonnes of occasions...work,day wear or a night out ,i love em' babes
might have to have this on my own nails if you done mind me borrowing your design that is :o

I like the middle finger - with the pink french and black, without the white.. Not sure about the rest to be honest.

i think they are brill , i like the thumb:)

i love each nail individualy,but more so the whole look together,each is different but they all blend in lovely..
oooh i do get excited when i see designs i love :green:

Think they look great!!
xx:hug:

there is nothing "strange"about these, as a matter of fact i quite like them:) its given me ideas:)

I love them!
They are original, each nail has it's own personality!

Great work!

PLEASE PLEASE keep sharing and PLEASE quit knocking yourself. You're doing a FANTASTIC job (even if your camera isn't, hehe LOL)

:hug:

i like those. i think its great when all the nails are different but form a set. very nice.

im really pleased hearing U liked my a bit mad idea :D ..still think it looks somehow strange...but tried they would match in some sense...Thank You Geeks!!!

emmsybabes! said:
I LOVE THESE !!!!
might have to have this on my own nails if you done mind me borrowing your design that is :o
Of course i dont mind Honey!!!:)...im really happy U liked it:D..

they look really cool - its clever the way you have done them. x

Wow they are really good!!
I like the way that you've done every nail different it makes you want to take a closer look at them!!

xXx​

i think they look really good xx

they look fab hun xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back