Strawberry blonde/light auburn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be worse, it'd get to 5 o'clock and i think 'i'm just going to have to do an all nighter'[emoji23][emoji23] otherwise i'd sleep through my alarm and then I wouldn't go to sleep the next night till 10!

Thanks. I'd do it for free if i could afford to! X
That's what I was like I was using Netflix I player everything to stay awake I ended up getting up and doing house work! Sat down at about 4 o'clock in afternoon and my eyes where dropping!

I've got 9/60 illumina to try on mine and I'm dying to use it but the current tones not faded enough and I'm getting so impatient!

Sorry op for taking this off topic! X

That's what I was like I was using Netflix I player everything to stay awake I ended up getting up and doing house work! Sat down at about 4 o'clock in afternoon and my eyes where dropping!

I've got 9/60 illumina to try on mine and I'm dying to use it but the current tones not faded enough and I'm getting so impatient!

Sorry op for taking this off topic! X

Oh Netflix is a burden sometimes!

Have you got highlights or scalp bleach? X

Tell me about it I'm on season seven of sons of anarchy and just watched season 3 Orange is the new black!

Scalp went to my friends salon and was just hoping to get the roots done as didn't have enough to do it myself and didn't want to overlap but she hadn't done a scalp and tone before so let her do it but now the toner she put on is fading but it's fading horribly and it's not clean enough to put the 9/60 on I was going to bleach and warm water it but never used this before cos never had a problem with toner still being present at time of doing roots again x

I never even have the time anymore to sit and watch a whole show like i used to! I watched that sense8 in a day the other week though! Was good. Started watching once upon a time but only watched 3 episodes I love buffy too much[emoji23]

Yeah just blondor and warm water it, keep it really warm and you'll see it coming out x

Ah might try it this weekend! I put it on on my TV and then I sit there playing games on my phone! I have to sit and watch it on my phone to actually watch a program!

Oh my goddddddddd buffy the vampire slayer is on? That's me not sleeping tonight! Thanks cams! X

Ah might try it this weekend! I put it on on my TV and then I sit there playing games on my phone! I have to sit and watch it on my phone to actually watch a program!

Oh my goddddddddd buffy the vampire slayer is on? That's me not sleeping tonight! Thanks cams! X

I don't look at my phone the whole time i'm watching something!

Yes! They have all 7 seasons on netflix[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] i bought them all on dvd though! X

That's me for the next couple of days now! Old TV is the best! X

You will need to gentle cleanse the cool ash out this will leave a soft copper undertone so u can then go in with a soft copper but go with the primary tone being a gold for example 7.34 with some 8.04 etc etc.. if you want to push in more copper u can add a copper gloss to the hair x

Cams97 that looks amazing!!! I want it on my own hair

Thanks Graham! I like the look of 7.34 too. Its just such a hard colour to get on point as like I said, dont want too red, copper or brown! Ahh

No worries Lauren! Ive watched all OITNB and I feel lost :'( love it!!!

I've just started buffy now I can't wait for season 4 of OITNB!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437156532.240779.jpg

Got a picture of it after refreshing! Used colour touch on the m+e to refresh, matched perfectly to the root.

Yay for othwr Buffy fans! I have the whoke series on dvd. Have had for years. I pretty much memorized the whole series. We recorded it in vhs and watched it several time each week as different folks dropped in.

Lovely color!

Yay for othwr Buffy fans! I have the whoke series on dvd. Have had for years. I pretty much memorized the whole series. We recorded it in vhs and watched it several time each week as different folks dropped in.

Lovely color!

Ditto, buffy changed my life! I just watch it over and over again. Angel didn't live up to buffys reputation though... It was good I just got bored with it not having buffy or willow in.

Thanks!

Ditto, buffy changed my life! I just watch it over and over again. Angel didn't live up to buffys reputation though... It was good I just got bored with it not having buffy or willow in.

Thanks!
The best episodes of angel had willow!

The best episodes of angel had willow!

Yes! Orpheus was amazing!

I loved Illyria too, it got really good when Fred got took over by Illyria!

Shes a natural 6 so i use 9% to get it up to an 8. See if i can get a good pic!
Illumina is lovely! It depends on how dark you want it to be... perhaps 7/43 is verging on too auburn... I'd perhaps apply a gentle bleach cleanse to pull out the ash tone and mix equal amounts of 8/05 + 9/43 with 6%... I have used it before and it gives a beautiful blush/ strawberry blonde with a lovely shine. Good luck! X

Hey :)

I have a client ( dyed cool/ash 8 base) looking for a warm strawberry blonde/light auburn. Im really struggling to find something thats not too orange, or red or brown..

Has anyone achieved this colour? What did you use?

Attached is the picture my client sent me
Illumina is lovely! It depends on how dark you want it to be... perhaps 7/43 is verging on too auburn... I'd perhaps apply a gentle bleach cleanse to pull out the ash tone and mix equal amounts of 8/05 + 9/43 with 6%... I have used it before and it gives a beautiful blush/ strawberry blonde with a lovely shine. Good luck! X

I'd swap the 6% for pastel or glossing service. You'd then be essentially treating it almost like a demi/toner.

Very true; the gloss with equal amounts colour, pastel, anti - oxidant gives lovely shine and works well after using bleach.

Latest posts

Back