Strawberry Smoothie Shellac, similar nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisasnails

Reaction score
Hi all
Just a quick question I have a client that wears strawberry smoothie shellac and loves it but is travelling for 5 weeks and wanted to buy the colour....of course I said that she couldn't buy shellac but wants a nail polish similar colour, I see you can layer the Cnd ones but she only wants one polish so wondering if there is an opi/orly/china glaze or spa rituals one that I can get for her to use while she is away, by the way she has acrylics with the Shellac on top so she can get longer then 2 weeks wear.

I have a revlon one, it's the only polish i used to wear as the colour is just beautiful.....but the actual polish is rubbish so that doesn't help much..but it's a perfect match :) no help really sorry xx

Cnd used to have a strawberry smoothie in their regular polish I'm sure, but this was a good few years ao, have you had a look?x
Just looked, cant see it - sorry! X

Cnd used to have a strawberry smoothie in their regular polish I'm sure, but this was a good few years ao, have you had a look?x
Just looked, cant see it - sorry! X

Yeah I know they had most of the shellac colours I'm Pretty sure but changed doesn't need to be exact but fairly similar might go having a hunt around hmmmm thanks anyway guys :)

How about OPI's Suzy And The Lifeguard? That is fairly similar - when a client wants Shellac Mani Strawberry Smoothie, but normal polish pedi, I pair up these two.

CND used to do a polish called nylon blonde thats very similar to strawberry smoothie, not sure if they still do though :confused:

How about OPI's Suzy And The Lifeguard? That is fairly similar - when a client wants Shellac Mani Strawberry Smoothie, but normal polish pedi, I pair up these two.

Thanks for this will order some on Monday :)

Not sure if its any help but this is what a CND comparison chart recommended:-

Strawberry smoothie - girlie pink + lavender pearl + marshmallow rose

Only problem is you have to buy 3 colours to make 1!

Karaxxx

Not sure if its any help but this is what a CND comparison chart recommended:-

Strawberry smoothie - girlie pink + lavender pearl + marshmallow rose

Only problem is you have to buy 3 colours to make 1!

Karaxxx

thanks :) yes I have the Cnd colours and effects to shellac chart but 3 colours will end up costing her 3 x 1 polish which I don't think anyone wants to pay when they just want a colour to take away with them or the hassle of putting 3 coats on as well and having the polished sitting there after they have only used them a few times.... Would be nice to have the polish to retail if needed but it's ok can find an alternative :)

Latest posts

Back