Streaky Shellac application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly_Day_Dreamer.

Reaction score
Its me again sorry lol

I feel really deflated....

I did a Shellac manicure today, she had lovely long nails but had sooooo much cuticle and bits to nip it literally took forever.

Then, the application was going really streaky and I actually found the brush hard to work with. Ive read that some of lighter colours can go streaky but this was using Rock Royalty!

Have I gone too thick, I dont know?? X

I love Rock Royalty first layer is always streaky, second coat comes out perfect. Make sure you roll the bottle to mix well though or stir in figure of 8 with a stick of some discription

I love Rock Royalty first layer is always streaky, second coat comes out perfect. Make sure you roll the bottle to mix well though or stir in figure of 8 with a stick of some discription
Its a beaut of a colour isnt it! I actually picked it for her (on request) and felt I was brave to pick such a dark colour since im still new, but quite regret it now.... i did shake vigorously but perhaps not enough. To be honest, I felt like the brush wasnt easy to use but sure it was just me. I even even checked to see if it was one of the older bottles but it wasnt x

Its a beaut of a colour isnt it! I actually picked it for her (on request) and felt I was brave to pick such a dark colour since im still new, but quite regret it now.... i did shake vigorously but perhaps not enough. To be honest, I felt like the brush wasnt easy to use but sure it was just me. I even even checked to see if it was one of the older bottles but it wasnt x

Don't let it psych you out, try again, remember first coat is psnts, second will be fine :cool:

Latest posts

Back