Strip lash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy malley

Reaction score
Hi geeks do any of you know where I could do the strip lash training in Lancashire. I think I'd like to do these first and then move on to the permanent ones later. Thanks if anyone can help.:green:

Hi geeks do any of you know where I could do the strip lash training in Lancashire. I think I'd like to do these first and then move on to the permanent ones later. Thanks if anyone can help.:green:

Hiya, dont know where you can do training Im afraid, but wanted to let you know that a company called The Professional Eyelash Company does fab fab fab strip lashes, and low prices and have 25 off at the mo if you use the code INTRO (need to spend £20 though) All the best xx

hey!
I dont think that there is a course only for the strip lashes, however if you do one of capitals lash enhancement courses ( just the salon system semi permanent party lashes) they explain application, trimming etc of most lashes.

HTH x

Thank you ladies x:green:

Hi there, this sounds interesting. I was unable to find their website. do you have any conatact details for them by any chance?

Latest posts

Back