Striping tape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Real Mrs Grey can I ask about using these with additives? I'm guessing you just have to be a bit more careful getting them to stick as you can't remove the tacky layer? Thanks, can't wait to get some

The Real Mrs Grey can I ask about using these with additives? I'm guessing you just have to be a bit more careful getting them to stick as you can't remove the tacky layer? Thanks, can't wait to get some

Yes, do your additive work first into the tacky layer, then thin topcoat. Wipe sticky and place striping tape where you want it on top of your design, then topcoat again.

Hope this makes sense! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I gave up on striping tape and now use Empower sliced into strips. This allows me to customize the width and it is thinner and easier to work with. http://empowernailart.com

I've now ordered these and they look fabulous! Will give feedback once I have them xx

I've now ordered these and they look fabulous! Will give feedback once I have them xx

Where did you order these from?

Where did you order these from?

empowernailart.com

If you're on Instagram, check out @empowernailart - they have some fab design ideas x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391867508.384377.jpg

Did this using the tapes that some put link on for earlier in the Thread thank you I'm loving using them !!! 😊

Latest posts

Back