Stripping hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshCro

Reaction score
Okay so I know I might be told off for this but basically I want to be blonde again not platinum but a nice light blonde. My current hair situation is medium brown to bleach ombre on the bottoms, but where the brown is a combination of my natural brown root and a chocolate dye. The bleached parts have been there about a year not touched since and very healthy. I have another week off work so I don't mind having orange hair temporarily. Will it really be the worst thing in the world to use a stripper and put a nice light blonde box dye on it after? I know you should leave it to a pro but my hairdresser is shut (lockdown). My hair is in quite good condition from a deep conditioning mask once a week.

I recommend patience and wait until your hairdresser can sort out your hair unless you’re happy walking around looking like a stripey tiger. :)

I recommend patience and wait until your hairdresser can sort out your hair unless you’re happy walking around looking like a stripey tiger. :)
Actually wouldn't bother me but I understand what you're trying to say haha thank you

Latest posts

Back