strongest lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracy83

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me of any really well lasting glues. i have tried a few now, some they last on really well, some they dont.....just as i think yes ive found one, then someone says they've pretty much all come off....argh!!
can it be the case where some peoples last better than others even if they claim they do nothing to irritate them?

thanks in advance

Hey Tracy,

I would say that if you have a glue that works fine on most of your clients and then you have one that says they have lost a lot of lashes that it is more to do with them than your glue!
Some clients sewar blind that they dont touch, rub, pick or use oily makeup removers but i bet they do!! Also it depends on the lash growth, some peoples lashes grow faster then others, and some might be more brittle so arent strong enough to hold the extensions. or you may have put some on ones that dont have much life left and are due to fall out. I buy AH Francis Fastlash glue, its the best one ive tried so far but it is quite smelly, not for the faint hearted lol!
x

thanks for your help. I use flirties (the strongest one) for most and secret lashes for those that claim they are sensitive and clients from both glues vary, some can go up to almost 4 weeks without losing alot and some 2 and some almost lose them completely in 2-3 weeks. its dis heartning when you get the bad one as you emapling that its not the case for all but feel like your just fobbing them off with the same old talk. i will try ah francis them when im due to run out. thanks

No problem. I hate it when the lashes dont last, i panic and think its me and that im not very good but i think it is just that everybody's different. I'm still fairly new to doing the extensions anyway and just need to keep getting the practice in!

Latest posts

Back