Structure gel, your opinion please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchie

Reaction score
Hi lady's... Can structure gel ( Harmony) be used with all brands gel polish?
I have Trugel gelpolish. I understood it is used under the polish when nails r thin or have ridges...... I will get the gelish too at some point ( hopefully soon) but at the mo I have to make choises. Already work with NSI balance gel. about to get the L&P of NSI. Rome isn't build in one day, I work from my home and its an small business, don't want any disaster as I had last week due to cheap gel polish.... Hope I can use the structure gel from Harmony, thank in advance. Dutchie. Xx

Hi lady's... Can structure gel ( Harmony) be used with all brands gel polish?
I have Trugel gelpolish. I understood it is used under the polish when nails r thin or have ridges...... I will get the gelish too at some point ( hopefully soon) but at the mo I have to make choises. Already work with NSI balance gel. about to get the L&P of NSI. Rome isn't build in one day, I work from my home and its an small business, don't want any disaster as I had last week due to cheap gel polish.... Hope I can use the structure gel from Harmony, thank in advance. Dutchie. Xx

Hi Dutchie

Have you tried using iZ gel from Izabelle Hammon, Home of CALGEL?

iZ gel is a clear gel that can be used with gel varnish systems to prevent premature lifting, chipping and peeling. iZ gel is a self leveling clear gel that is applied directly to the natural nail and cured under either LED or UV light. It will create a lovely smooth surface to apply your chosen gel varnish to, you can replace both your base and top coats with iZ gel.

It will also increase both strength and durability of your gel varnish system which is great for clients who have weaker/thinner nails.

It is soaked off so no damage is caused to the natural nail.

If you would like to try a sample please call our IH team on 01582 798920, who will be happy to help.

Katie

Latest posts

Back