Struggling to find a job!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Im really struggling to find a job, i was left without a job 8 months ago when my boss upped and left and emigrated without telling me! since then i have been working within an office full time which i absolutely hate!

I just cannot find anything at all in beauty, im only able to work Tuesday evenings, Wednesday and Saturdays as these are my days off.
Im slowly loosing motivation as ive been out of it for so long, i absolutely love beauty but if i cannot find something soon im gonna have to give it up.

I need an employed vacancies because i cannot afford to go self employed :(

Has anyone get any advice?

I have 4 and a half years experience and ive put an awful lot of money and time in to my training :( x

I think it's prob the hours that are the problem. If a salon was taking a part time therapist it's most likely thur, fri & sat. Or end of week late nights.
Good luck though x

Hi,
If I were in your position I'd keep the office job for a while and go self employed - do mobile the days you can do and build up a client base ... Untill you can go completely self employed ... X

Have you thought to apply to large spas,sports clubs hotels health farms etc.Places that need large amounts of therapists to cover the long hours they are open.They often don't advertise because they have a quick turnover of staff all working on a casual basis.

Im not in a position to go self employed, so i need an employed vacancie, id of thought people needed extra hands on a saturday?

Ive tried everywere alot of them just waiting to hear back something.

I struggled trying to find something when i had no job at all and could work all weekx

Latest posts

Back