Struggling to find Hair Stylists in the New Mills, High Peak area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salon90

Reaction score
I have recently setup a hair and beauty salon within an extisting tanning salon. However, I am struggling to find a fully qualified hair stylist in the area (New Mills, High Peak). I am offering all the 3 options Employed, Self employed (70% Commission) or Chair Rental. I have advertised in the local papers, shops and a small banner outside.

The tanning and beauty side is fairly busy so cant see there being a problem with the hair salon not being busy. If anyone can help on this or know anyone who would be interested please let me know.

Hi,

Have you considered advertising your vacancy online.

I can recommend advertising your positions at Salonjobseeker.com. A job site specifically designed for the hair and beauty industry.

Thousands of qualified jobseekers visiting monthly and free to advertise your first 5 jobs too!

hi, how about putting up an ad in alan howerds in stockport and macclesfield, i have found its the best way to find jobs,

Hi,

Haven't put one on the salon jobseekers site, but will put one on now. I did place an advert in the stockport one, but nothing came from it. Probably will go down on Tuesday and put another one up, as you never know. Thanks for your help. Trish

Latest posts

Back