Stuck with what to do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep us posted 😊 At least with beauty it could be something you could do to earn money whilst you are learning full time. It may be worth looking at a small set up & choosing your own hours, or being mobile when you are driving. Xx

I think once I've got recent set money coming in I will definitely look into the spare room in my partners house but I haven't got the right cash really to start it even though I've got everything I need :/. Haha. I'll keep you posted though :) xx

Unfortunately Im not doing it now. Yes I see with no life experience id have been at a disadvantage, being younger. but I didnt bother with my A levels :( really should have. Id have to do HE access first. The course price has also doubled in the last 2 years, its around £1,600. (my friend paid that for uni! Back when we were 18-19 yrs old)

Aww that sounds awful 😢 poor old people.

Did you end up working with children? Xx

Just read this sorry I missed it before! Wow quite a price specially with more courses to follow it 😁think ill defo need to proper look into all this xx

Well I'm 19 so I won't be an older student but I can say I am very mature for my age (trying not to blow my own trumpet) haha xx

Lol! Well be prepared for people to judge you (colleagues and clients) I was like 24 when I started, 26 when I got my first job and loads of people doubted me- just have to prove them wrong!

Lol! Well be prepared for people to judge you (colleagues and clients) I was like 24 when I started, 26 when I got my first job and loads of people doubted me- just have to prove them wrong!

By the sounds out it it will be a while until I even get a job in it (I'm not surprised I know there's courses to do etc) so I'll be 40 by time I get one lol. But no ill prove them wrong well try! C

Just read this sorry I missed it before! Wow quite a price specially with more courses to follow it 😁think ill defo need to proper look into all this xx

With you being under 24 (are you working part time?) you may get funding for your college course so definitely enquire. Xx

With you being under 24 (are you working part time?) you may get funding for your college course so definitely enquire. Xx

Yeh I have 2 part time jobs but don't earn a lot in them! I'll definitely have a look into funding otherwise there's no way I can do it :( xx

Yeh I have 2 part time jobs but don't earn a lot in them! I'll definitely have a look into funding otherwise there's no way I can do it :( xx

Id imagine with a low income & your age you will most likely qualify for funding 😊 xx

Id imagine with a low income & your age you will most likely qualify for funding 😊 xx

I hope so I'm so excited to go on a new path in life :) but always stick to my beauty roots too! :) xx

Gone back to square one and sticking with beauty for now I've got my partner to ring up the council and home insurance as it's his house so I presume they would want to talk to him not me about converting the garage and I'm just going to see how it goes as these courses will take me another 3+ years so if anything I'm best to just give it a go an least I can say I've tried :) xx

Gone back to square one and sticking with beauty for now I've got my partner to ring up the council and home insurance as it's his house so I presume they would want to talk to him not me about converting the garage and I'm just going to see how it goes as these courses will take me another 3+ years so if anything I'm best to just give it a go an least I can say I've tried :) xx

Yes it is a long road, my friend also got knocked back from uni on her 1st application so no guarantee it would be straight forward.

Good luck with your beauty 🍀 xx

Yes it is a long road, my friend also got knocked back from uni on her 1st application so no guarantee it would be straight forward.

Good luck with your beauty 🍀 xx

Thank you! Well I think if I give this ago now I can always do social work in the future hopefully as it would be something I'd be interested in ☺️ Thank you for your advice before though I really appreciate it xx

Thank you! Well I think if I give this ago now I can always do social work in the future hopefully as it would be something I'd be interested in ☺️ Thank you for your advice before though I really appreciate it xx

He he he abi your so funny! Go for it and good luck!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back