Studio 58 Glasgow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Looking for some advice from anyone who has been on extension training with studio 58 in Glasgow? Looking to book in on their February course but wanted to talk to someone who has trained with them rather than going in blind....? Thanks in advance

Heard lots of good stuff about them hun, I'm going to book in with them when I've got time to get a day off x

I have heard good stuff about them aswell, think I am going to train with them (when I have the money) :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I trained with them last week, was very good! X

What did you train in :)?

I did ultrasonic with studio58 in Birmingham, well priced & she's a great teacher, I got a bit of a crush on her lol! Excellent aftercare also, you get a training manual to refer back to & also they are very quick to respond to questions after training. They dont push their products on you but they should, the hair is lush :lol:

Take some cash or a card with you as you can add on other methods on the day if you feel confident & get some trade prices on your head & colour ring.

I done hot fusion, micro rings and shrinkies x

Fab thanks guys. I'm defo wanting to do hot fusion and microrings. Is shrinkies good?

Fab thanks guys. I'm defo wanting to do hot fusion and microrings. Is shrinkies good?

Yeah I enjoyed doing shrinkies, my first model was shrinkies x

:) is the kit good yeah?

Think i will go for april training :)

I had a great time today!i learnt micro rings, hot fusion and micro weft.

Thats good :-D. Im so excited!

I've heard they are good, I wouldn't mind just retraining or refreshing with them actually... Let us know if you go for it and how you get on x

Im definatly going for it just dont know when due to finance :-(

Latest posts

Back