Studio 58 mini lox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i understand your confusion but no matter what the system is for strand by strand (excluding nano) you should use the same principle based on the hair that is taken through the ring and the rate of natural shedding from the scalp. Fitting too tight in any case or fitting system will result in tension related to hair being pulled against the natural hair growth. Keep it simple - let the natural hair breath and dance freely to be healthy and grow naturally without strain or damaging effects.... god i'm only 40 and sound like a hippy! x:biggrin:

Haha peace !! :) confusion cleared! Thanks guys :) don't kno if you received my email but please may you send me micro ring training manual I've lost it in my emails :)

I've read loads on easi locks and other licks they replace new rings every 10-12 weeks so a whole removal and re fit same hair

Oh for sure, just like regular stick tips right, nobody could go 9 months with not touching them. What I meant was the salon are wrong with their placement & advertised info, bonds still need to be able to move to be comfy.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

of course zoe ... on its way.. x

Have you got a picture of the bonds at all Hun? How would you compare them size wise to the pictures of the EasiLocks? X

Hi

I don't but doing using next week on a client so shall take pics then. They are a little bigger and wider then the Easi lock however I prefer this. Yes I've seen & experienced easilocks and the other similar brand systems place the ring right up on scalp. This is incorrect. Going back to how the tips are re-used has nothing to do with what hair is bonded with...the stick tip will be flat after removal, you cut the stick tip in to a point on one side which then allows you to re-fit the hair...I re-bond mine with a hot fusion wand & re-roll the tip to shape it but that's me! Your taught in training to cut the tip at an angle.

Latest posts

Back