Studio58

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade_brooke

Reaction score
What does everyone think to studio58? Is the hair good? Recently qualified and now looking for a good reasonable supplier, ordered a hair sample and feels/looks lovely just wanted opinions x

Theyve just changed their hair to a higher priced range so i dont think theres any reviews on its longevity (apparently 6-9m) just quality at fitting. Personally I prefer the original blonde but can't compare any dark colours. The prices are in line with a few other suppliers so id suggest buying a pack to trial and see how you get on

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou :)
There's just so much choice and where I did my training recommended studio58 so will give them ago :) can you recommended any others? X

Ive only really used studio58, theyre still my 'goto' supplier but im trying halo & beautyworks for my christmas hair. Id like to try foxy also.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

We are just changing over to Studio 58, I find their Customer Service and delivery second to none, and that's very important ,the hair has been good and has lasted better than another order purchased at the same time and sold by SJK

Latest posts

Back