Style me better

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh well that's good to hear i only really use protopack at the moment so having a few to pick from would be great

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Hi

Told you there was a nice new launch in Total Results coming, apparently the feedback from this range is Amazing, it is all about the repair of the hair, and the solution for split ends remedy is out of this world !!!
We are ordering ours on Monday as that is the official release date we have been told, and the new product in Design pulse is a dry shampoo that gives instant volume and we love Design pulse, so we will be having this in too !!

Have a super day all

Hi

Told you there was a nice new launch in Total Results coming, apparently the feedback from this range is Amazing, it is all about the repair of the hair, and the solution for split ends remedy is out of this world !!!
We are ordering ours on Monday as that is the official release date we have been told, and the new product in Design pulse is a dry shampoo that gives instant volume and we love Design pulse, so we will be having this in too !!

Have a super day all

Omg omg omg!! I've just screamed some more!!!

Ok just spoken with salon supplies still waiting to hear back from my rep about this but the repair range is in stock at salon supplies!! I'm waiting to hear when I can order! YAY!!

I've just ordered mine today thanks to this thread, and it's on vat free day!! Can't wait to try it out x

I've just ordered mine today thanks to this thread, and it's on vat free day!! Can't wait to try it out x

I kill you!! ;) ha ha ha can't get mine till I come back from gran canaria!! :( x

Vat free day today? Salon supplies? Xx

I kill you!! ;) ha ha ha can't get mine till I come back from gran canaria!! :( x

Awww, I think I'd rather be on my jollies tho haha x

Latest posts

Back